IFIM is known as institute of finance and international management. It was established in the year 1995 and in 1997 its first batch got graduated. It made its space as 1th among all 500 business schools which were started at that time. Its various features are :-
- It is one of the oldest colleges in Bangalore and known as ‘Bangalore’s No. 1 private B-school’
- Writers , academicians , entrepreneurs , artist etc are created by IFIM.
- Continuously IFIM has been ranked among the best 50 institutes of management.
- Institute of finance and international management has highly qualified and experienced faculty who are having academician and corporate background.
- International collaboration has also been built by the institute so that the students can have the global exposure which will help the students in achieving for the goals.
- Various top organisations come to hire the students up to the maximum annual package of 9 lakhs. Various organisations are deloitte,naukri.com, fortis , genpact etc.
- There is a spacious auditorium which has the capacity of 250 students at one time.
Institute of finance and international management has been spread up to 110,000 square feet in Bangalore over 1.5 acres of land. The residential campus is for the both the boys and girls and it has been spread up to 2.20 acre and it is located 2km from the campus behind the electronics city. The campus ahs modern library which is air conditioned and computer centres are also provided.
Courses and fee
There are various courses provided by the institute of finance and international management and there fee structure is given below which is according to per year. The courses available are as follows :
- Execute post graduate diploma – 475,000/-
- D – 30,000/-
- Post graduate diploma -475,000/-
- Execute post gradated diploma- 760,000/-
Library – the liar ray of institute of finance and international management is over teh area of 3000sq ft. And it has a lot of collection of journals , magazines and books. The library has around 8000 books ,11080 relevant books , 80 journals , 381 bounds volumes and 400A/V resources.
Hostel– the boys and girls are provided with the separate accommodations which have the distance of about 2 km. The hostel is well structured and all the facilities are provided such as, wifi , attach bathroom along with the mess. The allocation of the room varies as the first come first serve.
Festivals and events
Every college has some special events and festivals so institute of finance and international management also celebrate some events and festivals. These are like :
Convergence – it is one of platform to bring together the practicing communities and educationists of the various areas together so as to exchange the opinions on some theme. Form past 5 years this has been organised in the college.
Naman – students of institute of finance and international management organise this event. It is an event of national level in which students of B school participates.